Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tips and Tricks

Hey Guys and Girls Welcome to a New Segment of my Blog where I give you Tips and Tricks on Games that I Personally Use.




 Today im going to start with a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multilayer tip. Lately my friends have been asking me how to make a good rushing class. For all those who don't know what a rushing class is its a class for people who are constantly moving and flanking enemies around the map and killing enemies mostly in close to med range. Im going to start off with the primary weapon and I suggest a sub machine gun. it doesn't matter which but I use the MSMC. I suggest sub machine guns because they kill almost as fast as shotguns at close range but have a farther reach for med range combat if needed.The attachments I suggest are the laser sight for better hip fire accuracy at close range if needed, rapid fire cause the more bullets you can hit someone with the faster you can kill them, suppressor so enemies cant see you while you flanking them, and my personal favorite quick draw which I'll tell why you later on. The perks I suggest are ghost so enemies with UAV  even cant see you coming, toughness  so if you get in a gun fight with an enemy it gives you a better chance of winning, and my two favorite perks for any rushing class I make are dexterity so you can aim down your sights faster after sprinting and extreme conditioning so you can move around the map without stopping. Alright guys and girls here is where I tell my personal rushing class that I use. For my primary I suggest MSMC sub machine gun with both quick draw, rapid fire, and suppressor attachments. For my perks I use ghost, toughness, and both dexterity and extreme conditioning. I also take the 3rd perk greed and primary gun fighter wildcards. I know this means I don't have any lethal or tactical grenade or a secondary weapon but to me this saves all the times you get killed while switching weapons and both lethal and tactical grenades  when thrown are basic a sign to the enemy saying "hey im coming towards you". the good side is that with both the quick draw attachment and dexterity perk which both help u aim down sight fast and both the ghost perk and suppressor that also both keep you off the map you will be able to aim down your sights super faster and be basically invisible on the map. well everyone that my rushing class for black ops 2.



 Always remember don't fight hard fight smart. Please leave a comment telling me what's your favorite rushing weapon.

   ++++++++++++++++++



No comments :